In this edition of the Life in Focus Podcast we get to talk with San Diego stay-at-home-dad Erin Eldred-Brown about what it means and what it takes to be a parent.
We get to hear a lot about parenting from moms’ perspectives, are things different with dads?
- Parenting is not all smiles and loving moments!
- Loss, grief and complete redesign of ones’ identity are part and parcel with becoming a new parent.
- Pressure to be a great parent, and the ensuing guilt/shame is part of being a mother, but may be less prevalent among dads.
- We have not convinced Chris to have children!
- And more, much more, this is our longest episode so far, but only because the discussion was so engaging!
Hey Parents have you checked out the THRIVING PARENT PACKAGE? It combines tools, tips, a community of like-minded parents and coaching to help busy moms and dads find out what they need and focus their efforts on choices that are right for them.
Cost – $49.00.
For more information on how you can be the best parent and still be yourself go here.
Just because life never slows down, doesn’t mean you can’t
2 minutes, 7 days, it's all you'll need
Grab this incredible (free) training and you’ll learn a simple strategy to restore balance, overcome overwhelm and get back in control of your life & your schedule..