Episode 11 of Life in Focus features Zach Horvath. Zach is the co-founder of San Diego based company Live a Great Story.
If you follow this blog you will have come across Live a Great Story before, right here. I first saw their posters and fell in love with their messages last Fall, and was curious about the people behind them. Imagine my surprise when I found out that Zach not only worked in the same neighborhood as Life in Focus, but lived there too.
Live a Great Story is a clothing brand. It is also a philosophy its creators live by, and a movement. Zach and his team believe everyone has a story to tell, and that when you come across an inspiring one you should share it; so that’s exactly what they are doing. To me live a great story is the essence of the Life in Focus way, so I’ll collaborate with these guys and spread their message as much as I can. In this week’s interview we talk with Zach about his journey to building this company, what living a great story means to him, and how it all comes back to doing what’s right for you!
If you like the podcast PLEASE go to iTunes and rate/review the podcast. The more people rate it, the more likely we can share our great shows with others! Also, share it with your friends and circles…
- Wisdom comes at any age. Just listen to what 25 year old Zach has to say about how to approach life and this becomes very clear.
- If you follow your path authentically, you’ll have a great story to share.
- Share your story with other to inspire and grow as a community.
- You don’t have to approach your dreams in one motion, you can slowly approximate them, giving yourself the opportunity to try them on and overcome your fears.
- With regards to moving forward in life “Whatever result happens you’re going to be a better person [for having lived through the experience…] You have to fail to get to move forward. Nobody succeeds without failing!”
- It’s about asking yourself “How can I do it?” instead of “Why can’t I?”
You don’t need to know exactly what you want, to get where you need to be, but you do need to understand what is right for you. Sing up for the FREE Insight Builder Email Series and start building that definition.
About Zach Horvath:
Zach Horvath is the founder of LIVE A GREAT STORY, a lifestyle brand dedicated to building a community focused on spreading inspiration. After traveling for 7 months in Europe, Zach returned to the states energized by the experience of connecting with people of all backgrounds, ages and cultures from around the world. Building on the many stories he collected from this trip, he began spreading the simple #liveagreatstory message to inspire people to “Do you, better”. A year later the LIVE A GREAT STORY brand has spread across the world and inspired thousands of people to move forward in their own story… and they’re just getting started. Head over to LIVEAGREATSTORY.com to learn more or hang out with them on your favorite social media platform.
Be Part of the Live a Great Story movement:
On the Web
On Google +
Just because life never slows down, doesn’t mean you can’t
2 minutes, 7 days, it's all you'll need
Grab this incredible (free) training and you’ll learn a simple strategy to restore balance, overcome overwhelm and get back in control of your life & your schedule..