We have a real treat for Episode 12 of Life in Focus and her name is Hilary Bromberg.
Hilary is a mover, a shaker, an author, speaker, evangelist, thought leader, sustainability expert, strategist, marketing expert and entrepreneur. Hilary is a FORCE OF NATURE. She is someone who has boldly crafted the life that was right for her, not once, but three times.
She has authored two books, one of which is still in the making, birthed two eco-conscious, socially responsible and value based companies – Barefoot Provisions and Egg – and speaks eloquently about returning to our roots, reconnecting with what matters, and living in tune with who we are. I had the pleasure of talking with Hilary about the incredibly bold moves she has made in her life, the price you pay for just doing what seems right, and what it takes to make choices that are right for you. We also talk about parenthood and how that responsibility can shift how we craft our lives.
Like the podcast? Rate and review on iTunes and share it with your friends.
- Right for you can and will change a lot throughout your life, you can make the change every time you need to.
- It’s always a path, we are always growing and changing.
- You don’t need to know how you story will end to start it! Have a vision of where you want to go and move towards that.
- Fear and misery are signals for change that you can choose to listen to or allow to overpower you.
- About overcoming your fears and making changes: “We are incredibly resilient. We’re creatures of habit, so we expect and want to do the same thing again and again and again, but we can adapt to almost anything.”
You don’t need to know exactly what you want, to get where you need to be, but you do need to understand what is right for you. Grab your FREE copy of the Focus Map and start building that definition.